1. Gorgeous dance flame design: a safe alternative to the real "flame" - led light is a safe, soft, and emotional light.
2. No battery required, completely dependent on solar energy: it collects solar energy all day, then turns on automatic dusk. Solar spotlighting uses solar energy, so you can take it anywhere!
3. Easy to install: no wiring is required, just install any torch you like and enjoy the warmth.
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Solar Panel Power ：1W,5V,17% efficiency
- Capacity of Lithium Battery: 3.7V 600mAh
- LED Power / Lumens: 3528 0.2W/35LM*12/33PCS
- Size: 12LED total hight 50cm
- Working Environment Temperature: -5~60℃
- Waterproof Lever: IP65
- Case Material: ABS
- Charging Time: 8 hours
- Working Time: 8-10hours
- Product Weight: 200g
- Package weight：300g
1. Press the down switch
2. One kinds of LED operating mode
1* Solar Torch Lights
1* Extend Pipe
1* Plastic Ground Spike
1. For the first time using, please charge the product under the sun for several hours before working.
2. When the light flashes, it means that the power is very low. Please immediately take it to charge, otherwise, the product will stop working soon.
3. The charging performance of solar panel depends on the duration of light and weather conditions. The stronger and longer the sunlight is, the shorter time the charging takes. In cloudy or rainy days, battery performance will reduce, which results to shorter lighting time.
4. Solar panels will be covered with dust because of long-term use in the outdoor. In order to receive better charging performance, please clean it up when necessary.
Qusetion : Why does the solar light can not work ?
Answer : Please check the following items.
1.Confirm switch is on or not.
2.It is light sensor,it can not work in the daytime,it can only work on the darkness.
3.Confirm whether it is being continuously used in a long-term and no charge,recharge it timely before use again.
4.Make sure people moving within the wensing range.
5.Make sure the solar sensor light being installed within the sensing range.
6.Confirm installation direction is correct(solar panel should be facing up).
7.Confirm no objects blocking it and solar panel can receiving sunlight.